Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Before You Even Start.

Newbie Tips
A Couple Of Things Before You Even Get Started.
1. If you are not committed to building your business, you're done.
I'm not saying that you can't start a home based business on a part-time basis, you can. What I am saying is that you absolutely must treat it like a real business no matter what or you can forget about having any success.
2. If you're just in it to make a quick buck, I can't help you.
There may be ways to do it, but I haven't found them (and I've been up, down, and all around the Internet searching for answers.)
What I can show you is how to build an affiliate marketing business on the Internet. I'm going to tell you what I know you'll need and I'm going to tell you what I know are cutting edge methods that most of your competitors (other affiliate marketers) are not using yet.
How do I know about these strategies?
Because I am a network marketer and I'm very in tune with my company. I know what big companies (and small companies) are using right now to stand out on the Internet. This is so important. You must be something special because there are so many marketers out there.
That brings me to another point.
Network Marketing or Direct marketing?
At the end of this newsletter, I'm going to give you a link to an article that I think clears up a lot of misconceptions about what network marketing is really about.
I'm not talking about Pyramid scemes, I'm talking about a group of Internet marketers about a group of Internet marketers who have a common goal to grow their company by representing their products in a professional way and by putting together an organization that keeps running the company level by level.
I have done both network marketing and direct marketing. All I'm going to say is this:
If you're trying to build up a business that will pay you residual income even after you want to "retire," then network marketing may be something you should look into BUT...
It only works like that if you're willing to work hard at it and learn everything you can so that you can pass the knowledge on to your organization.
OK, with that said...What About A Niche?
Well, you'll hear that you've got to choose a niche that you're passionate about. well, that's true but it must also be a niche that's profitable. You cannot choose some really obscure topic that you'll never be able to find your target market.
You may have also heard that the work at home niche is too competitive to get into. well, this is both true and false. If you're trying to sell the usual recycled junk to unsuspecting newbies, then yes i would say choose another niche.
But if you can really find an innovative approach or an awesome network marketing company, there are always people out there who are looking for a way to make real money from home. A way out.
Hint: Paid surveys and data entry are not it.
If you get involved with an affiliate product or network that can honestly give people a chance to build a real business, you're on the right track.
Here's a hint...
When you just join a bunch of free 2 tier programs and try to build a downline, your downline isn't going to take something seriously if they have nothing invested in it.
So go ahead and think about what kind of products or services you want to get involved with. there are a lot of great digital based niches so you won't have to keep an inventory.
Here are some examples of things you may be interessted in:
  • Web hosting packages.
  • Autoresponder services.
  • Streaming video services.
  • Internet Marketing Courses.
  • Web design courses.
Theses are just a few things that have available affiliate programs and are in demand to people who use the Internet, especially Internet marketers.
A key point in all of this is you need to be a product of the product. Be an affiliate for something you actually use so that you can be a testimonial for the product.
Think about it. When you tell someone...
"Hey Joe, you've gotta see this movie."
Joe says, "Oh yeah, you saw it, how was it? Who was in it?"
And you reply, "Well, no I never actually saw it but...I can make a 50% profit from your ticket price."

No comments: